What Is "Retirement" or WHAT NEXT™?
PROGRAMS FOR WOMEN OVER 50
We owe it to ourselves to chart a vision for what comes next!
In transition you may not know "what next". Our programs are designed to help you navigate this time of transition:
- make changes in your life
- define your particular retirement or transition path
- empower you to create new ideas and possibilities
- give you confidence to cope and embrace what life brings
Find out more about how our workshops, support groups and presentations >>
WHY "Retirement" or WHAT NEXT™?
A unique process; a nurturing environment
We have developed a comprehensive and systematic "work-through" process:
- activities directly and effectively address the issues typically facing woman over 50 in transition
- limited group size allows for optimal level of interaction
- a safe, experiential, confidential, supportive environment
- a community of women facing similar choices and challenges
Caring, present, grounded, expert facilitators
For almost 15 years, Ruth Neubauer and Karen Van Allen have applied their expertise in helping hundreds of women with their transition issues.
Read more about why Ruth and Karen are uniquely qualified >>
Ruth and Karen have co-authored several articles on the topic of women and transition. Their work has been featured in numerous newspaper and magazine articles.
Read the articles and media coverage >>
Got a question? Need more information? We're here to help - please contact us! >>